Friday, October 3, 2008

DGIS: go i go

DGIS stands for Dave Gulbis Is Famous. Dave Gulbis is famous is a new segment (segment?) on DGGBA wherein i tell you loyal readers just how famous i really am. clearly, it will be short-lived.

i've been getting a lot of letters (A LOT!) asking me if i have any relation to the swedish electronic music producer lindstrom. the answer is no, but also yes, because they asked me to be on the cover of his latest album "where you go i go too." see below me (ha ha, "below me"):



i don't really care for the album itself, but it's good to know sweden loves me as much as i love france (j'adore sweden!). dggba will resume soon, i'm anticipating a very productive weekend since i have 8 dollars in my wallet and negative 12 thousand or so in my bank account. hurray!

heart - dave

No comments: